Hello everybody and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
It's been long but I'm back and with some things to say.
First, if you're a true hearted believer that everything changes with the New Year and it will all work out and all that and you hate on people who don't believe on this, I think you should stop reading.
Or you could carry on and get my point of view.
I'd just like to say: I like the "fresh start" thing. I really do. I think it is a nice way to tell people everything will get better and make them work for it with the thought it actually will. But I just can't stand those people that think every screwed up thing in their life will magically work itself out on the 1st of January. Let me tell you one thing: it won't.
That doesn't mean you should give up on all the resolutions or goals. That just means you should start working for them if you really want to achieve something this year. And you might think it will be hard and want to give up: don't.
I was never the "New Year" type of person, never liked it. Also, never made actual resolutions, I just thought about doing loads of stuff and never did. Something changed this year.
2014 was a transitioning year for me. In 2013 I was a total rubbish person and saw no point in anything, did not know who I was and, because of that, I was kind of a huge mess. The fact that I daydream for most of my time made me get depressed because those weren't real. Last year, I managed to separate those things and try to discover my true self (and it worked because I had YouTube to be that person and became A LOT happier).
So this year I wanna be that person.
I wanna be myself and take my daydreams and try to put them in practice (the ones I can because got knows I won't have Derek Hale and Stiles fighting over me, nor will I be a freaking powerful true alpha). I just really wanna do some things to be proud of.
So here are my New Year's resolution:
-Be more committed
-Be healthier/fitter
-Be myself
Now, let me explain them.
Honestly, if I could choose just one goal for the new year that would be "BE HAPPY".
All those are things that I believe will make me achieve that goal.
If you watch my YouTube channel you know that I COMPLETELY FAILED on Vlogmas. That's what made me put "Be more committed" up there.
If I didn't manage to edit my videos and upload them on time, considering YouTube is something that I LOVE, how would I be able to do anything in life? (That also has to do with school and the fact that this is my senior year and I wanna get into college and I won't be able to do that being how I am today).
The healthier/fitter part is basically just because I'm not happy with my body and am finally done with just grumbling about it. Not only that, but I am also rubbish whenever I need to do some physical activity (I get tired EXTREMELY fast) so that's it, kind of self-explanatory.
And the third might seem the easiest of them all but it's the hardest one for me.
As I said, 2014 was a transitioning year for me, when I discovered a bit more of who I truly was. But that doesn't mean I actually found out.
I'm a lot more confortable with who I am, but I don't know if I can show exactly that person to the world, and that's the reason behind the third resolution.
I want to be myself not only when I'm alone or on my videos, I wanna be myself in school and with my family. I know, we all have some types of masks when we change our environment but at least I wanna like the person I am in all those different places.
Wow, this was WAY bigger than I thought.
Anyway, what about you? What do you expect for this new year and what are your resolutions?
Hope you can accomplish it all and that you're VERY HAPPY.
Lots of love xx
-N
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário