05/11/2014

THE YEAR IS ALMOST ENDING

I don't have tests in school anymore and the only exam I'll have until the end of the year is the one you take to help you get into college which is something I don't wanna do, specially in Brazil, so that can only mean one thing: I'M ALMOST FREE!

I'm just so happy I don't have to study for real until the end of the year tho I do wanna study a bit for the college exam thing but still, I'm so glad.

That can only mean one thing, once I'm done with my Spanish project I'll be able to do LOADS AND SOME LOADS MORE of Christmas videos and blog posts and snacks and decorate the house and I'M SO EXCITED (!!!!!)

Seriously, I'm just SO excited for Christmas and I've been like this since September and it only grows, so if you don't like Christmas you'll have to bear with me, thanks.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm happy and I'm even excited to clean my bedroom (WAT) because of how happy I am and just how much I want December to come so that 1) I'll be able to oficially say I'm on my Summer vacay and 2) it will be socially acceptable for me to wanna do everything related to Christmas (even my mom is hating on me for that)

So that was is for today, talk to you soon!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário