Sooo, you may have noticed that I gave my blog a little makeover and I AM SO HAPPY WITH IT.
Okay, maybe not that happy.
Anyway, I have been spending countless nights working on it and searching for so many different things and ways to make my blog look better and now I got to a point when I can look at it and not wanna throw up.
I'm still working on it and I might change everything but I'd just like to share with you some of the websites that helped me a lot and that can help you aswell if you're having the same problem that I had and still kind of have.
Plus, you don't need to be a pro in HTML/CSS/any of these stuff because I certainly am not and I managed to do a tiny bit at least.
Here are the websites that helped me:
Dana, from I Can Build A Blog and Wonder Forest.
She was the first help I got and probably the one that helped the most.
She's definately the responsible for my blog going from absolute gabage to somewhat presentable.
Elizabeth and Michelle from Loving Life Designs.
They're also really helpful and make their tutorials as understandable as possible, which is great for newbies like me.
And last but definately not least, Angela from A Typical English Home.
One of the things I love the most about her is that she always tries to make her tutorials on easy and most of the times free editing platforms and stuff like that, and they're also really understandable.
The first two are my favourite blogs to look at since they're absolutely beautiful, I mean, look at their headers and you'll see. Absolutely love their designs.
The third I'm not a huge fan of her layout sometimes, but she's surely the one I appreciate the most because almost everything mentioned is FREE. Yes, I'm serious.
Anyway, these are the three websites that saved me and my blog.
If you need help, go check 'em out and maybe suggest other ones on the comments below that I haven't heard of, since I'm always trying to improve my blog layout.
Lots of love xx
-N



Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário