So, back on the 1st of January (I say this like it was ages ago) I read the daily passage of "Staying Strong", Demi Lovato's book.
If you don't know about this book, it is basically a book with 365 messages, one for each day of the year. The messages are composed with a sentence, wheather it is Demi's or not, a little reflection made by her and a goal for the day.
The goal for the first day of the year was to create a mantra of your own, so that you could repeat to yourself and get you through things.
It took me a ridiculously amount of time (3 days to be exact) to think about one, and I'm still not quite sure about it, but here's what I thought about for now. It may or may not change:
Nothing comes for those who procastinate.
I know, I know, rubbish right? I guess I need something to help me with being more responsible so that's what I thought about. Absolute garbage.
Anyway, in case you couldn't tell, this is "based" on the oh so famous saying "Good things come to those who wait".
I wanna hear your thoughts on it and I'd REALLY like your help to improve it.
I also wanted something that encouraged me to work out and stuff, so if you come up with one for that, I'd like it too (even though it would be kind of cheating and I really like Demi's)
So tell me, what are YOUR mantras for the new year or for your life?
Let me know on the comments below!
Lots of love xx
-N
I wanna hear your thoughts on it and I'd REALLY like your help to improve it.
I also wanted something that encouraged me to work out and stuff, so if you come up with one for that, I'd like it too (even though it would be kind of cheating and I really like Demi's)
So tell me, what are YOUR mantras for the new year or for your life?
Let me know on the comments below!
Lots of love xx
-N
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário