21/08/2014

Having a little break..

So, if you check on my YouTube channel you might have realised that I haven't posted a video during the month of August. The reason for that is that things started getting a bit complicated and I'm having a hard time with it all. Maybe I'll talk about my problems in the future, but for now I'll just say that I'll be back, promise.
It's been tough but I love making and editing videos, so I won't stop making them. This brake won't be a recurrent thing although I'd REALLY love to make videos only when I have AT LEAST good lighting, but that won't happen anytime soon. Therefore, I might just keep on doing them.
Which is why I'm gonna focus A LOT more on here.
I hate the layout of it but I don't have money to pay for a template, but I do love to write.
I never actually know what to write about and end up not writing at all but I decided to talk about myself or the things I love.
I use YouTube as a scape from my real life, but sometime I don't have enough time to film and edit videos like I want to. So, blogger it is.
I've always loved to write and I tried several times but only now I have the urge to talk, to say something.
Y'all will find out what I'm going through probably very soon and I hope something good will come out of it, at least for me.
Anyway, I have so much to talk about, hope you want to listen.
See you soon!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário