29/07/2014

TRXYE


So, for those of you who don't know, I am incredibly in love with this little boy named Troye Sivan.I just feel like he's the most charming and amazing person on Earth.
I got to know him by watching Zoe Sugg (Zoella) and also Tyler Oakley and completely fell for him.
He's just incredible and I can't even begin to describe how much he inspires me. But this post is not supposed to be about him or how he changed my life, it's supposed to be about his new single "Happy Little Pill" and his new EP "Trxye".

Troye's been working on those for quite a while and I can say with my whole heart: I'm SO f*cking proud of him. If you haven't listened to Happy Little Pill or pre-ordered the album, I SERIOUSLY don't know what's wrong with you.
The song has so much meaning and I totally connected to it but it also has an AMAZING beat and it's LITERALLY the only thing I've been listening to since he early released it on his Tumblr on Wednesday and when it became available on iTunes on Friday as well as the Pre-Order of the whole EP.
So yeah, this is just a post to let you guys know how much I love this bastard and how much I'm proud of him for achieving everything he's ever achieved and for being so close to achieve even more. Love him loads and CAN'T WAIT to see a bit more of him.
Talk to you soon!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário