Hey everyone!
So, I finally started my blog! I'm still working on some design for it but it'll all take so long because I'm rubbish at doing anything HTML related and don't have the money to buy a good template. So I decided to start blogging and then edit some bits as I go.
This post is just to tell you all that I'M HERE. And ready to start.
I've always LOVED writing and attempted to start a blog many times before, but since I started my YouTube channel for good, there are somethings that I might wanna talk about but won't make a whole video for it, therefore I decided to keep up with this one.
Let's all hope I manage to do it!
Love you all!
P.S.: Please, excuse my blog mess until I figure it all out, I'm doing my best the quickest I can.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário