20/01/2016

Music Favourites | January 2016


Sooo, if you watch my videos, you probably know that I can ramble on and on during my 'Favourites' videos, specially when I get to the music part.
Therefore, since it's been ages since I last did one of those, I decided to put my song favourites on here instead, so you don't get extremely bored by the time I start talking about them.

First, let's start with my boys, One Direction. They released their fifth album, Made In The A.M in November and I can say that, if it weren't for my deep love for Take Me Home, I'd say this is their best album so far. It shows how they've grown as artists and I'm extremely glad they left such awesome music for us to listen to while they're on this well deserved break.
It's safe to say I love it all, but I do have some songs I'm cherishing the most, such as History (aka the fandom's anthem), A.M, End Of The Day, Long Way Down and Perfect.

Next in line is my idol, Demi. Can I just say first how proud I am of her? She's become such a powerful woman and an even bigger inspiration. I'm just loving this new fase, it's definitely my favourite. And to accompany this, she released Confident, and oh boy, is it good.
I love absolutely EVERY SINGLE SONG in it, no joke. But since I always choose my top songs, here I go. With no doubt my favourite song of the album has got to be Stone Cold, specially considering how much passion she puts in it when she's performing it live. Then, other favourites are Confident, Waitin For You, Lionheart, Mr. Hughes and Father. And if you're a Lovatic like me, the last one needs no explanation to why it's on this list.

To take my favourite artists out of the way, aka the ones I'm such a fan of, we've got my boy, Ed Sheeran. I know, I know, his album Multiply came out ages ago, but more recently he released the Wembley version of it, and on the bonus tracks we got the studio version of New York, and that is such a beautiful song I cried my eyes out the first time I heard it. Don't even know why, I just did.

Now onto a song that we don't have in an album, but it is available for purchase. If you know me you know I have a slight obsession with the Fletchers, specially Carrie, who recently moved in with her boyfriend Pete. And to announce it, they did this gorgeous video and recorded this gorgeous song that you can watch here. I mean, it speaks for itself really.

Let's carry on now with probably the most awarded singer at the moment, miss Adele. She came back to the industry this year with her album 25, which I haven't listened to yet. I loved Adele when she was around but I've started having some issues with her after singing only three of her songs (the ones that already played EVERYWHERE) for a year and a half on my singing lessons. But she came back and, after deciding to give her a go, she showed me why her songs play everywhere. Having only listened to three of the songs on her album I can say I enjoy all of them. So maybe I should buy the rest of the album after all. Anyway, When We Were Young filled me with a nostalgic feeling and I completely adore it, in fact, I thought it must be the best song on her entire album, that is, until I heard All I Ask. This was yet another song that I balled my eyes out and still wanna cry every time I listen to it.

Now we have miss Selena Gomez, and her album Revival. Although I did pre-order it, it wasn't until mid December that I actually listened to it, and let me tell you, what have artists been doing lately to make us love every song on their albums? I'm completely obsessed with it, specially Hands To Myself (including the video. Niall Horan, you better be careful cause that might be me during this break of yours, just saying), Kill 'Em With Kindness, Me & My Girls, Nobody and Perfect.

And last but not least I have the most unexpected favourite of all times, Justin Bieber. Having never even liked him (however knowing every word to his famous hits, but never admitting it) he has been kind of a guilty pleasure since his Boyfriend era, when I fell in love with his song Nothing Like Us. But I'd never actually listen to his songs, until Purpose came out. Let me tell you: I'm obsessed.
I listen to it almost every day and I love it. Seriously, if you never thought to ever like JB, listen to this album, cause I didn't like him either. I love it so much, I can't even contain myself when his songs start playing in public places. It seems my guilty pleasure will be discovered in no time.
My favourite songs from it include, obviously, What Do You Mean, Sorry and Where Are U Now, but I didn't wanna talk about the singles, so I'm gonna list my other favourites. Such as The Feeling, Love Yourself (this even has Ed in it, I mean, I was doomed to love it) and Company. I believe a top three is enough.

Anyway, see why it'd take me at least an hour long video to talk about them?
If you're interested in listening to these, I made a Spotify playlist that you can check below to listen to every song I talked about that are available in it (damn it Adele).



Sorry for the incredibly long post, but I do hope you check 'em out.

Lots of love xx
-N

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário