On my blog post about Fake Friends I told my heroes to apply. Where are you?
I figured you might not think you could be the one for me. Well, I'm gonna tell you what you need in order to be a hero of mine.
First, if you're a guy you got points. I get annoyed by girls pretty easily and they piss me off. Great taste in music, have an amazing hug (who doesn't need to be hugged by their best friend sometimes?), have to be able to talk about EVERYTHING. You can either love books or music (or both), but music is just fine and great. And please BE FUNNY.
Okaay, I'm joking. There's no "special formula" for best friends (yes, I'm looking for a male best friend not a boyfriend, don't get me wrong). There's also no such thing as becoming friends like this. It just happens. And I'm not saying this in a cliche way, like couples who say "It just happened". Sometimes in can "just happen" but let's see the amazing couple that is Lilypad and Marshmallow from HIMYM. Their story has (for like, 9 seasons) been that, when they were in college, Lily needed help for her stereo that broke and she decided to knock on a room and Marshall was the one who opened the door and they just fell in love and had sex and stayed together until the very end. But on the ninth season we came to find out that she knocked on that door on purpose because she had seen him and wanted an excuse to talk to him. So no, it didn't just happen.
Of course, Lily could not have been Marshall's 'type' or something, but they meeting wasn't fate.
Anyway, this is not the point of this post. I just wanted to write and complain about the fact that I have no best friends.
And today specially I'm feeling very needy cuz yesterday I met one of my greatests friends from my English course (he's a he btw) and I completely adore him because he's just amazing. But the problem is, we never talk and we haven't seen each other since last year.
I just don't wanna start conversations because I always start them and I don't like him in THAT way and he might think I do. But I just miss him loads and yes, I told him that.
He could be my hero, but he's currently being someone else's. So by now I'll just have to wait until I meet my actual hero. Hope he has a nice cape.
(That sounded SO perverted, like 'cape' had other meanings or something IT DID NOT)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário