Before I start this I just wanna say I'm really sorry for not posting for a HUGE while, I was having tests in school, so I had no time.
But, anyway, I just wanna tell you guys that I'm just done. With everything.
I mean, something has got to be wrong cuz I hate most of my life and the only part that I don't hate is YouTube and this blog, which no one that I know in person knows about.
And I feel bad about hating my life considering the fact that I have a good house, food, internet and electronics, go to a great school and all that and there are people who have no water do drink.
But I do feel like I am allowed to hate it.
No one will ever be 100% happy with their life but I could be at least a tenth of that happy with it.
I just feel so done.
Done with my parents that annoy me by just storming into my room and talking bullshit they know I couldn't care less and they just keep on annoying me with the whole "you used to treat us better" thing. They need to get some things. First: I'm not a child who just always depends on them always. Second: Eventhough they shelter me and I kinda depend on them on that aspect, I don't want to and I hate that. And third: I get over people really fast like, I met you yesterday and a week from now I can get pissed if you just breathe next to me, and I've lived with them all my life.
So yeah, I'm annoyed by the fact I don't live alone and can't get my beloved privacy while you're around.
Also, my friends. I'm SO BEYOND done with them.
Last year we were four and fraking close and then two of them travelled to study abroad and some bitch joined me and my other remaining friend. If you couldn't tell, I don't like this girl.
And we had a deal that she would back off as soon as one of my friend came back since she was coming back six months earlier than the other. She didn't leave our little group.
The thing is, they like her. They still think us four are better but they like her and I don't. And I'd never ask them to picl one over the other cuz just the fact that I'm making them pick would make them pick her.
I tried and told myself I'd leave them during break to read or something and I even left the group on WhatsApp (they made another) but I just can't. They will ask me what's wrong and then I'll have to tell them. And I just hate that so much.
I just wish I could go somewhere else and start over and be myself and do what I love, and for that I'd wanna live alove cuz if I become the real me my parents will also be like "you've changed" cuz they're ALREADY like that and I still behave (aka fake) most of the time.
Honestly, I don't know what to do anymore and I just want to leave this place and have my own house or live in a University or something like that to be myself and do what I love and be alone. The happiest I am when I'm at my house is when I'm alone.
So basically, I just want, no, I NEED to be able to start all over again.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário